November 07, 2010

Unexpected Zone: Disappointed?

Note: Profanities are DELIBERATELY used in this blog post. If you're offended by this then please forgive me. If you are offended and then go butthurt about it then it sucks to be you.

Unexpected Zone: Disappointed?: "Today..I've discover something.. A little bit disappointed with it..Hermm.. I was wondering about Muslim girls on FB.. I dont know why..I sa..."

This is coming from a friend's blog, and all I have to say is: What the fuck.

Frankly I'm not surprised. These gals are pure hypocrites. They wear hijab to school every single fucking day. But once school is over, they take off the hijab, don sexy clothes and go out partying like the dirty bitches and whores they are. I should know because there's a fucking shitload of them in my school.

Forgive me. I have a very cynical view on these girls.

They only have Islamic names but they don't even ACT like a flipping Muslim. Even Muslims girls who DON'T wear a hijab are a hundred times better than these whores.

No comments:

Post a Comment