November 22, 2010

And THIS is What the Word "Self-Evaluation" is Invented For!

You know it's a sad day when you find that all of a sudden you don't know what you wanted to put in your blog.

Oh well, I feel I live a bit of a sad life sometimes. What's that you say? JPA scholarship? Private college? "Everything JPA handle looo!" Ah, cheese it. Whoever said you get to lead the good life with a government scholarship is an idiot. Well.......of course, everything major that needs to be paid is paid by JPA, but but but the drawbacks are that I almost NEVER get in touch face to face with all the rest of my pals from high school. From Adi to Azureen, Syazwan and Mei Mei, King Hui to Faiz, Adib to Razia - oh hell, I missed them all dang it! And they get to go off for holidays for a month or so - and I get only 2 3-week holidays. THIS DOES NOT BODE WELL WITH ME AT ALL.

I almost wished I had turned down JPA and stayed in UiTM instead - but then if I did, I'd be really stupid.

Anyway, leave the emo stuff in the corner. Life ain't all perfect happiness, but it ain't all about sadness and sorrow (Hey that sounds like the Naruto song! 8D) either. Even though I might just die in the upcoming January A-Level examinations I have to say I'm still cruisin' through life. Heck, even my C2 Mathematics seem to be a breeze these days (except for some parts). In any case, the nearer I get to exams, the calmer I feel. It's almost like how it was during SPM - but that's probably because all tension and anxiety had been let loose earlier in the year.


And it got to the point where I was practically going the way Fred and George are doing up there. Can you see them? They're doing that "cruisin' through life" repertoire right there and I'm like "You guys sure had it easy don't you?" And in the end I found myself almost doing the same thing. BAHAHA

But of course, life cannot be that easy, and if you took it waay to easy - everything starts to cave in, you fall down, and you look up and hear this creepy voice saying "SHIT JUST GOT REAL, MUTHAFUCKA". And you'll go like this:


Umm. Maybe that's just way too much. Tee hee!


In any case, I try my best to focus, and keep myself from snowballing down below to the path of epic failure together with all my mistakes. I kinda feel something is not right with my life - I had it waaaaay too easy. Having it too easy just means that the worst is yet to come - so Redha! Be prepared for that! BIIIIG TIME!

On a side note

No comments:

Post a Comment