November 13, 2010

All Of A Sudden You Get to Be a Musician!

I'm a hopeless piano lover. Every time I'm at my aunt's house, I always find some time to play her piano - even though all I can do is play single tunes. XD

Since now people manage to come up with a multitude of audio creation software out there, it's not impossible that you could turn into a budding musician - all you need is your computer, a keyboard (duh) and a decent sound card. At least that's how it was in my case, apparently.

Of course, like all software, you just have to buy the best ones. Don't be fooled by the 'free-to-try' deals; they always have so much of a catch that it make you feel that you have to BUY it to get the real deal, which in turn actually puts you off and you decide to chuck the software into the Recycle Bin because you're sick of it.

Anyway, there are a good number of free audio software out there that you can check out, and it probably doesn't take rocket science or extraordinary musical talent to figure them out. In the meantime, I'm off to hit a few notes on my virtual piano. ^ _ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment