November 26, 2010

And I'm Just Going to Share This...

Because this is one of the best works I've seen so far! X3 These babies here are in no way mine (doubt I'll ever be able to reach to such a high level of art proficiency XD), but they are the result of two separate commissions by a good friend, Kael.


These are just two of the commissions I had asked him to do, and there's another one coming. >:3 Even though they look simple but look at how amazing they are! I simply love his works so much - they're just breath-taking and simply professional.  I'm certain he'll go far in the field he's aspiring to be in. He sure will.

Anyway, if you want to see more of his works, you can either go to his deviantART page or to his art blog, which you can find in my list of blogs. :) Till then, bask in the glory of Kael's works!

No comments:

Post a Comment